Our refund policy
Thanks for shopping with us. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we want to make things right.
Here’s the criteria your purchase must meet to be eligible for a refund:
- You must have purchased the item within 7 calendar days
- For subscription-based plans, a full refund will be issued only if Geek Techs has not been able to provide the services or the services provide were incomplete.
- You must be able to provide a proof of purchase
- Discounted services are not eligible for a refund
What happens after the eligibility period?
We can’t accept returns after 7 calendar days have passed. If you try to make a return, we’ll send it back to you, and you’ll need to pay for the delivery costs.
Returning the item
- As long as your item meets our eligibility criteria, we’ll cover the costs of shipping your item back to us.
- You can either ship it back or schedule a home pickup to make the return process easier.
- You can receive your refund in one of the following ways:
- An original payment
- Store credit
- Product exchange
When to expect the refund
If you’re sending the item back by mail, please allow 2-4 weeks for us to receive the item. Once we receive the item, it will take 3-5 days for us to process the return and initiate the refund. When the return is accepted, we will post the refund to your preferred refund method. If you paid by debit or credit card, please allow an additional 2-4 weeks for the payment to post to your account.
If you’re returning the item in store, it will be accepted and processed instantly. This will trigger the refund to your preferred refund method. If you paid by debit or credit card, please allow an additional 2-4 weeks for the payment to post to your account.
If you have any questions or run into any hiccups along the way, feel free to reach out to us through email, phone or our customer contact page.